Sunday 18 August 2013

The Cop & The Crab Girl: Story 4

I met this beautiful girl. She was a snob, but not actually, many thought she was, but deep down she was really nice. She had been hurt before, so she hid herself in a crusty shell, which unfortunately for everyone else she became her real self. She had been hurt by a crab, hence, crusty shell. So in reality you had to look really hard to see any beauty underneath that crusty crust of a girl. I was lucky enough to see her without the shell. “Get out!” she fumed. “How dare you come backstage!” I was like “yo, I live here.” “You’re the new tenant?” she asked. In disbelief I said “nope, I’m a cop in disguise!” “This is a circus not a jail!” “What is your point?” “My domain!” she hissed. “I will arrest you beautiful woman!” “I shall not be held captive in your harem you dimwit!” “What?! No, I am taking you to jail beautiful woman.” “Well at least you have brains.” As the cop pulled out his revolver she dissolved the ground leaving an ash heap in the shape of a small crab. The wind blew and she was no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment